Kim Heithoff, MPH. ScD.
Dr. Heithoff has over 20 year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with companies such as Merck, Novartis and Schering-Plough. He has extensive experience and knowledge in outcomes research and market access. He has worked across multiple therapy areas across the continuum of the product development life cycle. Of particular interest is the integration of health technology assessment requirements into the earliest phases of drug development and leveraging the clinical development program to mitigate risks to pricing and reimbursement.
Areas of expertise include identification of value evidence needs and the strategic planning requirements around market access, health policy and strategic value evidence generation and communication.
- · Formal and informal input from US and Ex-US payers and regulators
- · Market access strategy development and implementation
- · Market access risk mitigation plan development
- · Policy research to optimize product reimbursement and patient outcomes
- · Value based pricing assessments
- · Real world data analytics
- · Integration of research and commercial models
- · AMCP and Global Value Dossier development
He received both a Master of Public Health (MPH) and a Doctor of Science (ScD) from the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health. In addition, he holds a Master of Education (MEd) from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and a BS from Viterbo University in La Crosse WI.
Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
University of Missouri-Columbia,