Unparalleled Scientific Depth
Modern medicine is changing at an incredible pace, and new discoveries about the molecular basis of disease are fostering remarkable breakthroughs. However, clinical expertise is vital for the promise of these discoveries to be realized. There is simply no substitute for speaking with world experts when it comes to assessing the safety, effectiveness or value of treatments being readied for market. Our consultants have deep content knowledge of every major therapeutic area as well as access to physician-scientists with active clinical practices in areas including hematology-oncology, immunology, endocrinology, psychiatry, infectious disease and internal medicine.
We have experience using more than a dozen informational assets for clients, including commercial claims and enhanced claims-EMR data as well as stand-alone electronic medical records. We also have experience applying Medicaid, Medicare and publicly available data sets to meet our clients’ strategic needs. All of our data are housed, accessed and manipulated in secure, high performance environments that are designed to facilitate such analyses.
Examples of Data Sets
Monument Analytics staff has deep experience with many of the US real-world data assets. These include:
· IQVIA PharMetrics Plus™
· IBM Watson MarketScan® Research Database
· Premier Healthcare Database (PHD)
· HealthCore Integrated Research Database® (HIRD®)
· OPTUMInsight™ Claims Database
· Medicare Current Beneficiary Survey (MCBS)
· Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
· Geisinger Electronic Health Record (EHR)Database
· Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Identifiable Data Files (IDFs)
·Medicaid Analytic eXtract (MAX) Chartbooks